CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



On Sunday we went to see the space shuttle launch. We taped it on Jesse's camera and you can see the shuttle, but my little camera isn't very good, but you get the idea! It was SO cool, and it's free! Experience of a lifetime! Come see for yourself! (I should be on an add, i'm so cheesy)



On Saturday we went to the beach. Florida is not always warm. It can change in a minute from hot to freezing. One minute i'm in 2 towels with wind blockers, and the next i'm in the ocean having so much fun boogy boarding. Who knew?...





Last week my oldest sister Nicole, her adorable family, and my mom came to stay with us for a week. It was so much fun. They kept us hopping the whole time. 3 kids, 4 days and disneyworld, and 1 day at seaworld is really hard. Coodos to my sister and her hubby and all you others out there with kids. They made everything so much fun though. I have the cutest 2 nephews and a niece and one something on the way thanks to KINA!! Yeah!! We also got to celebrate my mom's birthday that week. I'll keep it on the DL on how old she is, but we all know it's 35!! Love you and miss you guys!

3 comments:

laceeJ said...

thanks for sharing the video! My boy loved it!

Dave and Kelsee said...

That video is awesome, and your right that saying should be on an ad! That is so fun that your family came. I bet you had such a great time. I can't believe how big her kids are getting. I hardly recognized them. They sure are cute!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

OK I know you called me like forever ago and everyday I say to myself that I need to call her back, I'm so rude. But I have a screaming baby or a bawling two year old at the moment. If it's not one then it's the other. Two is way harder! As I type Cate has to be laying on my chest so I'm crouched real low in my chair. Anyway, just know I'm thinking of you and appreciate the call!