CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Just a few odd moments


It appears Lexi has chosen Team Edward!! This is the best shot I could get of her new & very early canines. At least I think!!

She has been practicing picking up her food and is getting much better!

Jesse & a couple of his friends went fishing the other night & caught this lovable creature. It is very much alive! I'm glad he is holding him out so far. They had a lot of fun and Jesse couldn't wait to show me the pictures at 2:30 in the morning. I don't know how he does it?...

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Go Team Edward. Lexi is the cutest little vampire that I've ever seen.

Hey Jessem - did you know that those things bite.

The Morrills said...

She is so adorable!! And leave it to Jesse! He is so crazy!!

Dave and Kelsee said...

Carrie- She is the cutest thing ever! I have never seen such a darling baby. And as for Jesse! He is just crazy! :)

Peacocks said...

I love it! She gets cuter and cuter! Wow what a creature he caught, that crazy!

Kina Lambert-Anderson said...

That's a five foot alligator!!! I'm thinking that Jesse will have bragging rights to that for a long, long time!!! =)

laceeJ said...

I can relate....His daddy, my uncle, and Dave, my hubby, were out until 4:00 AM one night tracking a bear...then they came back at 6 waking us up so we could go see it before it was shot....but before they came back, Cody just HAD to touch a live bear, so while Dave was taunting it with a stick, Cody was behind it trying to touch it....come to find out later, that the snare only had 2 TOES holding that bear back from killing them!.........it's a genetic disease...playing with dangerous animalsITIS

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Whoa! He CAUGHT that?! Sheesh! That's crazy! PS Lexi sure is getting more and more adorable every day - gosh she's the CUTEST!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Oh my goodness! He is certainly an Allen! Flying planes and playing with alligators. I can hardly believe I am old enough for him to be so old! I was in Mandy and Cally's class. How fun to see your family and your little girl is adorable. You will love Georgia. We lived in Mississippi for 4 years and loved it. Good luck to your cute family!