CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Growing Family

Our sweet Lexi turned 2 on the 29th of December. It's hard to imagine I have a 2 year old. I think back 2 years from now and see how much she has changed. How my life has such greater meaning to me. My family is everything to me. It's impossible to explain Lexi. She is such a sweet, vibrant girl who loves life. She is so funny and thinks she is so funny. A lot like her Dad! I still find it hard to see any of me in her since she is so much like Jesse, but maybe that's why I love her so much. At two years old Lexi is 95% potty trained with occasional accidents. Talking better with everyday. Has a huge love for her blankie, simba and monkey. It's hard to go anywhere without any one of them. She loves to dance and play. She rocks at her middle splits and loves to do summer saults. She is so pretty and loves her little sister. She asks for "ilk" 20 times a day and loves her treats after going potty. She loves all of her cousins and plays so well with them. She listens suprisingly well for a 2 year old and we adore saying prayers with her at night. She is a blessing to have in our family.




Lexi's birthday bash

Is this safe, probably not :)
She got a lot of fun toys and has so much fun playing with them.

Make me a bicycle clown!


Thanks for the dangerously messy present Grandma. It was a big hit.









She loves her puppy. Which she calls Jethro. I think our real dog was replaced.Ahhhh!I'm really proud of my hair do. I'm just learning to french braid and so glad she has so much hair to play with.

She is ALWAYS smiling. I love our little Tess.

We took Lexi to free Tuesday at the Children's Museum in Atlanta. It was so cute and she had so much fun. Well, until we ALMOST lost her. We literally turned our backs for a second and she was gone. Yep, we panicked. Thank goodness we found her at the vegatable conveyer belt. What a stinker.







6 comments:

Lo-train said...

I have that EXACT picture of Cora pushing Cate in her dolly stroller. So scary looking but we all came out of it unscathed, good times. You look so pretty in that picture at the museum and can you please tell me what I should name my new little girl.... We can NOT agree for the life of us.

Kina Lambert-Anderson said...

Wow! I don't know where to start. First of all, Jesse looks like Mr. Bean on the picture with his "bicycle" - you can tell him I said that too! Secondly, did you make Lexi's cake because it's super cute?! Thirdly, I love that Lexi likes her "Jethro" - that makes me very happy. And lastly, I can't wait to see you guys next week. Yippee!!!

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT YOUR CUTE FAMILY! I sure miss you!

Nicole said...

She's so cute! Happy Birthday to Lexi!

Peacocks said...

I love your little growing family Carrie! Both of your little girls are amazing! I miss you! I'm so sorry I missed your facebook post that you were in town. I got it on Tuesday. Call me I would love to catch up! Love and miss you! :)

Peacocks said...

I'm so sorry you got the flu here! That is no fun! Let me know in March when you are here, I would love to see my friend! I miss you! Hope all is well, your fam is so darling!