Where to begin. I hate getting behind on my blog...Well, we will start on New Year Eve when me and the girls decided to join Jesse in Madison, WI on an overnight. What a fun trip, but of coarse we got stuck!!! So, we went to SLC instead of home to Georgia. Thank goodness we have family there. We were planning to go to Utah 2 weeks after that anyways, so i decided to stay with the girls in Utah for a month. Wow, I know! I went back to GA for a week with Jesse and was able to get a lot done that I can't when the girls are with me. I missed them terribly though and was excited to go back. We had so much fun sledding which Lexi loved but freaked out when her hands got cold and didn't want to go again! We played a lot with
my sisters and there awesome families, and I even got to meet up with some friends that I rarely get a chance to see. We were able to be there for my handsome nephew Bryton's baptism. Every time Lexi hears the word baptism now she tells me about what Bryton did. She was so excited. We got sick, of coarse, and we went snowboarding. That is where the awesomeness ended. I was doing great, feeling really good about my first time, probably being a little cauky and bam...Broke my wrist. Oh the pain!! I'll have a baby any day. I got bandaged up and went to the dr. 2 days later to get a cast. Oh I didn't just brake my wrist I kind of shattered it. So, after horrible surgery and pain for 6 weeks they finally took the pins out, but it's still not healed and I am still in a cast. I am so excited to get it off, but until then, I'm trying to enjoy the help i've received from so many people. I am so blessed to have awesome people in my life.

Now, back at home our life is awesome but continues to be exhausting. Tess, the little monster at 16 months has not slept through the night in a crib for probably 6 months. So...We decided to try them together and bought bunk beds that they can sleep in together. It has helped with the monsters that Lexi is afraid of and Tess has done well, but we are of coarse only on day 3!! They have had so much fun together lately and are truly becoming best friends. I am still on a no other kids coarse for awhile, and I love playing with these sweet girls.

Our little messy Tessie really is little, and messy!! She refuses to try utinsels, and eats chalk, foam, whatever she can get her hands on. However, she doesn't ever gain weight. She is 19 pounds and has gone from the 9% to the 4% for weight...Wierd!! She is in the 42% for height and 1% for head. It's amazing how different your kids can be. She is such a joy to be around. She smiles all of the time and loves the word Ah Oh! She talks all day long in her own language, and loves to go outside. She is finally getting hair, although it is always a fro in the back no matter what I do!! Man we are a lucky family!!
Jesse is still in school and working a lot. I don't know how he does it all and is still an awesome husband and Dad. We are very lucky to have him! He is very excited for summer and a break from school.
Lexi went on her 2nd sleepover with her cousins in GA last week and had a blast. Nicole told me that at 5 AM the girls were running around the room laughing. It's so funny because it wasn't at my house!! Thanks Nicole for taking her she had so much fun. She adores those girls. The next day we all went to a free showing of Happy Feet 2. Tess had so much fun being a big girl with them. The adults didn't have quite as much fun!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment