CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2 weeks with Whitney... AHHHH!

Jesse's little sister Whitney came and stayed with us for 2 weeks. I've never had a little sister and we had so much fun. It was so nice to know that Lexi was home with someone who loves her and takes such good care of her. Lexi just loves her Aunt Whitney. We had to work a lot, but we did some fun things too.

We went flying with Jesse. Both of us for the first time. We had so much fun. We had to go on a night flight, but it was beautiful. I gained such a respect for Jesse and what he does. I could never do it. There is a lot to do in the air. They are always pushing some kind of a button while talking REALLY fast in jibberish. He did negative G's which had a 50 pound bag floating. Kind of trippy. We loved it so we had him do that and steep turns over and over again. Bad mistake, i got pretty sick. I can't believe he goes up with his students and does maneuvers over and over again. He has some pretty amazing landings. I could barely feel it. Thanks Jesse for working over time to take us.

We went to the beach a couple days and there were some pretty big waves which scared Whitney. Suprising... Something actually scares the Allens!


I had fun learning dances with Whitney while realizing I can't dance anymore, and practiced my match making skills while setting her up on dates!! Jesse is so protective of her it is cute. Poor Lexi in 16 years :)

We went to Wet n Wild water park and our friends Dayna and Jason came as well. They watched Lexi while we did a few rides together. Thanks guys! We always have so much fun with them. Lexi was quite the trooper which is amazing especially because she has 2 more teeth. They are in such a wierd spot. They are in the canine spot. I hope these aren't her central teeth that would mean she would have a HUGE HUGE gap! Meanwhile she will look like a vampire. I'm excited to see them as they get bigger. She can take 3 steps now without help but they are very very wobbly. If she could hold still for a minute I'm sure she could stand, but she's always trying to move forward. Crawling is now a thing of the past. If she's not standing at her piano or the couch or your leg she is not happy. She is so far advanced it's amazing. She still won't say much though except for the occasional squeel and frequent, cute, laughs. I swear she is always smiling. We are just so crazy about our little girl.

4 comments:

Kina Lambert-Anderson said...

She's walking!!! What a total freak!!! =) Dang, that girl is going to have you chasing her for the rest of your lives. You and Jesse better make sure you stay in shape!!!

How fun to go flying with Jesse. I honestly think I'd be too big of a chicken to ever go... I guess we'll have to see!

I miss you guys sooo much. Lexi's tan is looking amazing, and she's just a beautiful as her Mommy.

Love you guys tons!!!

Dave and Kelsee said...

How fun! You guys are always doing something fun. I can't believe Lexi is already trying to walk. What a cutie! I am jealous that you got to go on a flight with Jesse. I bet that was a blast! Loved the post! You guys look great as always!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

How fun for you to have a sister to hang out with! That's so awesome that Jesse took you guys up in the air. That would scare me to death! I have TOTAL respect for what your husband does too, sheesh! That's amazing!

Mikell said...

so cute Carrie! She's getting so big! Miss you guys!