There is something great about baseball, summer, and sitting on the stands watching your man sweat to death that just makes me so happy. Jesse is on a city league and Lexi and I have loved watching Jesse play baseball with our new softball buddy Marilyn, wh0 is Jesse's friends wife. It is so relaxing. Well, minus the fact that Lexi dropped her toys under the bleachers 1 million times and spilled her snacks on the ground. Other than that, it was a blast. Jesse had a few great hits, catches and he is really fast. I think he gets a little embarrased by my cheering though! This picture is of him running really fast to 1st base. I forgot to get more pictures, but I will get better one's next time.
I just had to get a picture of this. I met Jesse and Lexi at the game because I came from work and this is what Lexi was wearing. It may not look that wierd until you turn her around and all of the bows and cute decorations are on the back of her!! You've got to love the husbands. At least he tried :)
This is Lexi's new face. She does it all of the time. I hope it doesn't permanently stick, but it sure makes us laugh. It's my fault. I put lip gloss on her one day and she started sucking on her top lip. She'll walk around like this!!
Lexi is walking a lot more now and is starting to trust her own skills. It's fun to have her walk from the couch to me without me making her. She is also getting her 2 front teeth. They are just starting to poke through. She is getting TOO big!!
5 comments:
What a fun game! I loved the outfit that was on backwards! It was so cute. Miss you guys lots and Lexi is cute as ever!
Fun! That's funny that your cheering embarrasses Jesse, but seriously, that's so cute of you to support him! I just love that. Love the pics of Lexi! She's just adorable.
Carrie my girl! I love little Lexi, she is growing up and is so stinking cute! Miss you! Hey when you moving back to good ole Utah!!? :)
Classic!!! Love how Jesse dressed Lexi... no bow or anything!!! =D
Hey! The fire was a bit scary. Your little girl grew up so fast to me. Where does time go????? How have you been doing?
Post a Comment