We were able to have Jesse home for the weekend and had so much fun. We took advantage of the zoo behind our house and saw a lot of fun animals. Lexi had a blast running around! We got all of our Christmas shopping done, what a relief, and we were able to attend the Christmas parade which I LOVE. I will miss a few things about Florida. The warm weather, the ocean and it's creatures, my friends, and the Christmas parade!! Other than that, I'm really looking forward to our new adventures which will be coming very soon. :)
Lexi updates:
She is 21.5 pounds. She has finally mastered going down the stairs. She is an amazing sleeper at night, she jumps, sticks out her tongue,shakes her head yes and no, hates Santa Claus, and gives great hugs! She is so much fun I can hardly stand how much I love my little family!
2 years ago
4 comments:
Guess what? The picture of Lexi in the baby elephant actually looks more like you than Jesse!!! 'Bout time those Lambert jeans started kicking in. =)
Can't wait to see you in two days!!!
Excuse me, but I just called some dude, trying to talk to you! What is your new number and address? I'm trying to send you a christmas card.
Yay! Days at the zoo are so much fun. I can't believe how nice the weather must be if you can still be going to the zoo right now! Lucky ducks.
Get your cute little butts up here!!!!
Post a Comment