Having Kids at Christmas is the BEST. It makes me feel like a kid again getting so excited to see them have so much fun. They did not disappoint, they had a blast. I feel so blessed to give the girls a good Christmas. Thank you Jesse! They were so much fun this holiday season. Our poor manger scene is now haggard, but at least it helped explain the true meaning of Christmas. They love baby Jesus. Lexi loved singing songs, especially Rudolph and Jingle Bells. Tess loved dancing to them all and has awesome rhythm Santa (WE) sent Lexi a note in the mail asking her to sleep in her bed because he heard she kept getting up....Worked like a charm! Now I have nothing to bribe her with...Bummer! Lexi loved setting cookies out for Santa and insisted that he shared with her!
Coming out of the room Christmas morning. Tess was crying because she wanted to be held and Lexi stayed in that position for quite awhile! She was in shock I guess. We don't put any presents out before Christmas!
Lexi's requested "pink bicycle" from Santa Clause! She is learning to ride it quite well.
What a mess!
Jesse playing the Corn something game I made him! It's a really fun game! I got a whole lot of clothes which I really wanted and needed and have so enjoyed wearing them already. We also got a lot of important necessary things from family such as money for food storage supplies and a deep freeze!
What a fun day, one we are sure not to forget!
Daddy reading Twas the night before Christmas. What a cute book!! I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and that we will all remember our savior Jesus Christ and all of the many blessing we have because of his love for us!












0 comments:
Post a Comment