CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

This & That...!

                                                    Introducing Fritz- The big, black dog!
 Tess and Lexi  feed him a lot.  They love him and he seems to like them too. Seeing the smiles on their faces is the whole reason we got this huge great dane!   Not to mention Jesse and I both love big dogs.  He has been such a sweet, loveable dog and we are so happy to have him!
 We are just waiting for his saddle! J/k but seriously Lexi asked if we could get a saddle for him when we brought him home!
 Lexi modeling the dress that mom attempted to make.  Sewing is not as easy as it looks, but it turned out pretty cute!
 Tess is such a funny little girl.  Minus the extreme tantrums she has where she throws her self on the ground, she is a delight.  This girl has got some serious rythm and loves to dance.  She shakes her booty and dances to anything.  In fact she has woken up from sleeping a few times dancing, still in a daze!  What a nut.  Her new love is shoes.  She wants any and all shoes on at all times.  We had one hard incident with the dress up shoes one night.  She refused for us to take them off before bed and so I gave in and let her wear them to sleep.  Hard thing was that they kept falling off and she would cry.  Finally she fell asleep with them on and all was well!  She is so funny, love that little girl!
Our Trip to Venice, Italy
Flying business class up in the sky, sippin O.J. livin the life!!
 I didn't get the foreign country travel bug til I graduated high school and now I can't wait for our yearly trip.  Luckily Jesse is awesome and loves to travel as well.  However, it might not be as much fun if you have to sit in coach for 9 hours.  You make think that we are spoiled, but when you spend 100,000 for school, well I think it's deserved!!
 The fish market....gross!
 The veg/fruit market.  It looks so yummy.  We got up really early in the morning and got to see them setting everything up and just how peticular they were with each strawberry, etc looking just perfect.
Trying to find the Articular bridge ( I can't remember the name)! It really is confusing to try to find something in Venice, but we did it, with speaking 1 word of Italian!!
 Saint Marc's Square. I really didn't know much about Venice other than I wanted to go there, but thanks to Rick Steve's I understood the historical significance of these buildings and those who lived there. Some earlier than the 1500's.  I can't believe how well kept and beautiful this island is.

 Our gondola ride.  Can you believe we spent more money on a 45 minute gondola ride than on our hotel...Yep it was expensive, but well worth it.  You get a whole new view of the city from the canals.
 The view from our hotel.  Maybe its just the girl in me, but I kind of wanted to cry every time I looked out the window!!
                                                                          Rialto Bridge
What an awesome anniversary, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and in between trip. I am so grateful for my awesome husband and the fun we are able to have together.  I'm grateful for my kids and there adorable faces and pictures that keeps me happy while i'm away from them.  I'm also so grateful for my awesome mother-in-law that watched our kids while we were away and had so much fun with them.  Lexi is already sad that she is gone and keeps asking me to go to Utah!!! Ahhhh!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love it! What a fun time and a fun tradition to do!

Tracee said...

That is so awesome. Love the pictures!