Snow in April....Not cool! Well at least I think so, the girls loved it! Some shoveling in skirts? Why not! We had a good time with our one day of snow. Sledding was a blast, although Tess and Bodee didn't last long because it was so cold.
My little boy is not so little anymore. He is growing up so fast.
Tess has a little obsession with lipgloss and insists on wearing it all day long.
Swimming Lessons! Lexi, Tess, and Charlotte took a week long swimming class and I had so much fun watching them. Lexi did amazing and can swim on her own now. Tess did good, but mostly made me laugh a lot. She refuses to put her head under water, but she actually did do a lot better,Easter time. This was Bodee's second Easter but it felt like it was his first since he could actually be involved! He was like an Easter champ. He picked up all of the eggs and had a blast eating the candy.
Easter egg hunt at Grandma Lambert's house.
We were able to go to Moab to celebrate Easter and my niece Hadley's birthday with the Allens. It was so much fun being together. The kids played hard and had fun. Jesse got to go on a bike ride with the boys, and I had some R&R since I'm semi handicapped lately. It was a great weekend!
Boys really are born boys. This little guy loves all balls and trucks and all boy things. He is so adorable!
HORRAY graduate! My amazing husband graduated from Utah Valley University with his bachelor's degree in Aviation Science last week. It was such an amazing day. He had his amazing family, my mom and me attend with Mitt Romney as the special speaker. It was very inspiring and a great night. I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments and can't wait to see what happens next.Fishing at Vivian Park! The kids got to real in their own fish, and they had a blast.
We are sure loving living in Utah and enjoying the beautiful outdoors!
Kid updates:
Lexi- She
loves her high heels. She is amazing at gymnastics and is at the top of her
class. She can do tick-tocks, one handed cartwheels, and she is doing very well
at her splits. She has only been in gymnastics for 3 months.
Tess- All I
think about with Tess is blue. She is obsessed with blue and will not like any
other color. She has a beautiful pink dance outfit and wont wear it because
it’s not blue. It should be a task maker her wear it to her recital. She is
beginning to be very helpful and sweet and makers her bed in the mornings. She
is the moodiest person I know and I love her for it. She is either super happy
or super pouty, its’ funny. She says, “I’ll go talk to her whenever someone is
mad”. So cute! She loves frozen and her s’s are f’s. Like “flide” for slide.
She is funny at dance and would be good if she wasn’t so lazy. She is still ity
bitty but is so adorable.
Bodee- 15
month stats. 22 lbs. 25%, 31.5” 60% 18” head 15%. Bodee of coarse has made the
most changes. He turned 1 and suddenly has an attitude. He screams a lot, but
also smiles and laughs a lot. He is so busy and gets in trouble a lot. He makes
elephant noises with the head movements and all. He just moved to a toddler bed
and is doing great, he loves it and is surprisingly sleeping better. He only
wakes up 1 time a night now. He does the hair slick thing and silly faces. He
always wants to be outside and will stay outside for hours.
I am 4 wks.
Away from having baby Maverik and I’m so excited and nervous too. I am pretty
miserable and looking forward to being skinny again. I started real estate
school and am pretty busy with that, but I am excited to have some extra income
and a hobby. Jesse just graduated from college a few days ago. I was so
incredibly proud of him and so glad that he is done. I hope that it opens up
the doors for a new a better job. We will see! He has an apt. on Wednesday to
see whether or not he will need a hip replacement this year. Poor guy can
barely walk sometimes. Life is crazy but great! I will update soon. I hope J
Kid updates:
Lexi- She loves her high heels. She is amazing at gymnastics and is at the top of her class. She can do tick-tocks, one handed cartwheels, and she is doing very well at her splits. She has only been in gymnastics for 3 months.
Tess- All I think about with Tess is blue. She is obsessed with blue and will not like any other color. She has a beautiful pink dance outfit and wont wear it because it’s not blue. It should be a task maker her wear it to her recital. She is beginning to be very helpful and sweet and makers her bed in the mornings. She is the moodiest person I know and I love her for it. She is either super happy or super pouty, its’ funny. She says, “I’ll go talk to her whenever someone is mad”. So cute! She loves frozen and her s’s are f’s. Like “flide” for slide. She is funny at dance and would be good if she wasn’t so lazy. She is still ity bitty but is so adorable.
Bodee- 15 month stats. 22 lbs. 25%, 31.5” 60% 18” head 15%. Bodee of coarse has made the most changes. He turned 1 and suddenly has an attitude. He screams a lot, but also smiles and laughs a lot. He is so busy and gets in trouble a lot. He makes elephant noises with the head movements and all. He just moved to a toddler bed and is doing great, he loves it and is surprisingly sleeping better. He only wakes up 1 time a night now. He does the hair slick thing and silly faces. He always wants to be outside and will stay outside for hours. Bodee can say mama, truck and ball.
I am 4 wks. Away from having baby Maverik and I’m so excited and nervous too. I am pretty miserable and looking forward to being skinny again. I started real estate school and am pretty busy with that, but I am excited to have some extra income and a hobby. Jesse just graduated from college a few days ago. I was so incredibly proud of him and so glad that he is done. I hope that it opens up the doors for a new a better job. We will see! He has an apt. on Wednesday to see whether or not he will need a hip replacement this year. Poor guy can barely walk sometimes. Life is crazy but great! I will update soon. I hope J
May 2015
Lexi and Tess are in the hot tub and grandmas house practicing swimming and out of no where Tess says, Lexi you have to learn the basics!
As a family we did a penny jar to earn toys based on good behavior. Tess one morning came to me with a water bottle after I told her she had enough pennies to get a toy. She told me that she got this toy for lexi. I told her that she should probably let Lexi choose her own toy. She says, no mom I bought this toy for lexi. She had given up her toy to get one for Lexi. I cried I was so proud of her for being so sweet.
June 2015
Tess had her dance recital and was so adorable. I was so proud of her. She was definitely not the most talented since she didn’t know a move of her dance, but she sure was the cutest! The first dance, I think she was so scared that she got out and just cried and cried. Tess can cry really really loud too. She sat up there and said as loud as she could “Mom I want to go home.” “I want a gink.” Everyone was laughing. Jesse went up to get her and told her that if she went up the next two dances that he would get her ice cream and have a sleep over with her. So, she went up the next dance and rocked it. She was full of energy and fun and made us all laugh of her cuteness. I love my family and my life, but I’m too busy so I’ve got to get going.
0 comments:
Post a Comment