This boy is one cute dude. He is so easy pulling out teeth. He never gets nervous and just pulls them out. He is doing a great job in school. I am so proud of him! His teacher loves him and the only incident we've had this year is that Bodee finds himself smacking peoples butts. Teachers, girls, boys! Lol. That one is totally my fault. He is doing much better now.
These guys aren't afraid to go on the wild side and dress up like girls! I'm so glad they play so well with the girls and put up with a lot.Nothing is cooler than when Dad has a layover in SLC and we get to go stay with him at nice hotels!
We got to go swimming and out to dinner at Johnny Rockets. Lexi was Jack Frank's valentine two years in a row. He sure is good to her. She was thrilled. He couldn't believe she gave him a hug. Lexi has some great friends this year and she is not super thrilled that they are switching schools next year to a public school close to home. She is so good with going with the flow though that she will be fine. I do pray its a good change for all of the kids.
Lexi and Tess have been best friends as long as I can remember and rarely fought about anything. They hang out with the same kids even. This year they have shown some resistance to this and have been spending there time separated a lot more. Although I knew this day would happen at some point, I'm a little sad. I just pray that they don't lose what they've always had as friends and they get back to it at some point.
Mrs. Guiness sent me this text message along with other hilarious texts this year. He says he will randomly stop and do the worm in the middle of the school line. He finished his Lexia and ST Math goals and then asked his teacher if he still had to come to school now!Tess has had some amazing friends this year who she also goes to dance with. I sure like these girls and hope they continue to be friends even with us switching schools. These boys have a great relationship and play so well together. I'm so glad they are so close to their cousins.
We went to Eagle Point Ski Resort with the Winegar family for the weekend. We stayed in Beaver and went swimming at the hotel. Went sledding one day and skiing the other. I couldn't believe how amazing the kids did. It was Maveriks 2nd time and he was always the leader of the pack going insanely fast in a straight line. I always seemed to be in the back barley holding on. I am still terrified but it gets better and better each time.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment