CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26 years old

I really never thought I would be saying I'm 26 years old, but that day has come. I had such a great day. Jesse planned an amazing day for me. He put together a scavenger hunt which led to the next thing I was to do. I first went shopping, then to get a massage, then to lunch, and finally to get my hair done. It was a full day, but something I haven't done in a very long time. What a romantic sweetheart! Thanks Jess. I decided 26 is going to be totally cool! Growing old isn't all that bad.
 We finally started Tess on cereal. We waited so long because she would barely drink milk. She is doing awesome. Of coarse the first few times were very messy, but she is getting pretty good. She doesn't love rice cereal, but what baby does. It looks nasty. She eats peas and squash really well and is getting some chubs to prove it. She is now 6 months old and is getting so squirmy. She wants to move constantly and is now kind of hard to snuggle and put down for naps, but the rest of the time she's an angel. She sits up extremely well, plays with toys all the time and smiles 97% of her life. She just cut her 2nd bottom tooth the other day and it is so cute to see her getting bigger. Some of my favorite moments are watching her and Lexi play. Lexi loves making her laugh.
Not much to say!! I Love my life.
 Lexi and her cousin Eja. This is what they were doing in Lexi's room the other day. The princess and the Fireman. How cute are they!

2 comments:

Lo-train said...

Uh I'm going to be 28 this year... wtf! So happy for you. Miss You!

Dave and Kelsee said...

Happy late birthday! Loved the pictures of the girls. They are adorable. Can't wait to see you sometimes this summer. Love ya!