My crazy husband is up for anything and him and Zack took the kids camping in Bountiful to go deer scouting and about froze to death. I am so glad I was warm in Mesquite on a girls trip and I didn't know that they were in these horrible conditions. My kids are amazing and always go with the flow though and still had a great time.
Our girls trip was AMAZING. It was so fun to let loose and not be needed every second. These girls are seriously fun and I am so lucky to be in their family!
We decided to take the kids to the skate park and let them try something new. Wow was it terrifying, but they ALL did amazing. Bodee seemed like a pro and Maverik who I thought wouldn't be able to do anything and couldn't even ride his balance bike before went flying down a hill and had no fear, and did really well (we didn't let him but were busy with the other kids). These kids are amazing athletes. Take after their Dad!Camping/Hunting with this family is always a good time. These kids have so much fun together. There was a down to this trip. It started with one child throwing up all day and then went to the next kid and the next kid and ended up with me and then went to the other families. Oops...I felt pretty bad when little Zeke got the flu, but we made it through and still had a good time, even if Zeke is always trying to run from pictures!
Bodee is also an amazing boy, but with a serioius addiction to XBOX. It's amazing how much he loves it. He used to sneak in our room at night to sleep now, with the XBOX as bribery will do just about anything for us if we promise he can play it. He wants all his friends to come over to play and loves when Bryton and Payden come to play Halo and Race cars. I must say he is pretty dang good for a 3 year old though.
We sure loved having Whitney and Kassidy here in Herriman for a year and are sad they are leaving us to go to Blanding, but are excited for their new adventures!
I love their ABC, colored pencil idea!
We have had the pass of all passes this year and have gone to Lehi Fun Center several times and Maverik has always been about an inch too short to ride the rides. This time, I put thick socks and Bodee's shoes on that have a thick sole and it worked. He LOVED every single ride and had so much fun. I have yet to find anything that scares this kid.We have been going to the library often these days for new books for the kids to read. It's been awesome and I believe has helped Lexi like to read. Although I've paid around $50 in lost book/movie fees!! You'd think i'd be a little more responsible. We also took Maverik to the dentist for his first time and he LOVED it and demanded x-rays that weren't necessary but the assistants couldn't say no to his eagerness to get them!
Edges annual pumpkin bash was awesome as always. We come away with lots of free pumpkins and tons on yummy food and lots of fun for the kids! It's about the only thing Edge Homes does right!!
Some neighborhood fun times and the newest addition to the Lambert Family. Brandi had her first baby Gabrial Zadik Eaton 3 weeks early, early in the morning and I was able to be there. It was such an amazing experience and he is such an adorable, great baby, although he had a rough start in the NICU for a week. We couldn't love him more and are so happy for Brandi and Aaron.































0 comments:
Post a Comment